RJ Houle Visitor Center

The Civilian Conservation Corps [CCC] originally built this log cabin as a residence for the fire ranger at the tower in the Isabella Ranger District [north of Hwy 61 on MN Hwy 1]. The building was moved to Two Harbors in 1927 and is graced by Peter Toth’s Native American totem pole.

Stop in for tips and info.