curling rinks and clubs along the north shore
Curling is an sport lots of folks don’t know about. It’s based on sliding stones down an ice lane towards a target circle. Points are awarded the team with the stones closest to the target center. Teams from the Twin Ports area have traveled as far as the Olympics and brought home medals.
To catch a game, visit the Duluth Curling Club in the Duluth Entertainment and Convention Center, Two Harbors Curling Club and at the Cook County Community Club. Weekend Bonspiels (tournaments) take place from December through March.
- George Morrison “Connections” Exhibit
- April 18, 2022 - September 30, 2022
- Sailing on the Hjørdis
- June 1, 2022 - August 31, 2022
- 75th Anniversary Summer Exhibition
- June 10, 2022 - August 27, 2022
- Through Our Hands VI
- June 24, 2022 - July 17, 2022
- Grand Marais Art Colony July courses
- July 1, 2022 - July 31, 2022